The 9th week was a difficult one (evidenced by this late post!). I have been traveling, Dr. Marty has been busy and Dr. Amy got stuck doing most of the work in the lab (thanks for covering for me, Dr. Amy!). Students were quite philosophical as Dr. Amy's blog post mentioned. The article brought out a lot of concerns about parents and the elderly in general, I think it is important that students have such a mechanism as the discussion board to vent their feelings and concerns.
We have 8 finished interviews, although we are still waiting on paperwork on some of them. I sent off the first batch of interviews to the transcriptionist which makes it feel more official. It is exciting to be getting in data, I am having the students enter their own data in SPSS. So far, things have been going well with it.
Lee Stadtlander
No comments:
Post a Comment