I finally submitted the IRB application and all of the supplemental materials today for the oldest olds' relationships with their physicians project. I hope I have found all problem areas! There were 50 pages of supplemental info, just to give you an idea what had to be sent... 5 consent forms (2 pilot studies, one for student researchers since they are part of a study, control students, and for the actual participants), our assessment measures - including the forms to collect demographic info from students and participants, confidentiality agreement from the transcriptionist, our IRB training certificates, and the permission email to use one of the assessment measures.
For the locus of control project, data is still trickling in. I am continuing to enter the quantitative data in SPSS and transcribing the interviews. We are currently at 50 participants - although not all paperwork has been received.
No comments:
Post a Comment