Friday, October 7, 2011

Summary Week 5

This week students have been finishing up the SPSS portion of the project and reporting on additional articles. I met with several students in gotomeeting  and helped with SPSS issues. I spent a day checking the data they entered into SPSS and found quite a few errors. They have now been corrected, so we can be more confident of the data we analyze.  I did an analysis of the demographic data and the survey measures. I will report it in the lab next week.

The instructors met this week and decided to alter the syllabus for the rest of the quarter. We have decided that since the transcription is going slow – we need a contingency plan so students can start on the interview data. We decided to have the students transcribe 4 interview questions from their participants that have the potential of providing interesting data.  

Lee Stadtlander

No comments:

Post a Comment