Hi all,
I have been busy reading the Creswell text. It is the first text I have downloaded on my Kindle and I am now learning new things about my Kindle: how to highlight, book mark pages, etc. The Creswell text is an easy read in most ways... it does emphasize how important mixed method research is. How can we fully understand an issue by just numbers or words... it makes so much sense that research on individuals should include both.
It amazes me how much "extra" learning one does without realizing it. This was supposed to be a simple research project, but I am learning about blogging, text on Kindle, new ways to approach the library.... who knew there was so much to learn?
With technology comes a whole new learning curve. One wonders about the next generation of "oldest-old".... will they be so computer literate that research can be done on line, the problems of health efficacy will be totally different, social issues will be different, etc? But that is for another study, another day.
Just a few thoughts....
MG
No comments:
Post a Comment