LOC study - Marty Giles and I talked about the qualitative analysis on the transcriptions.Briefly, we previously found that it was possible to determine locus of control from people's earliest memories. People with an internal locus of control believe that they control what happens to them in life. External locus of control means that a person believes that others control their future - such as fate or luck. In the LOC study we collected earliest memories from people across the lifespan, we also had them take the formal survey to determine their locus of control. We now need to have some judges who will give their opinion on each memory based on specific criteria.I will then take the ratings the judges give us and correlate them with the scores on the formal survey, and see if we are really on to something.
Also, the missing data from the student who had mislabelled data showed up today, yay! So I entered all of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment