It looks like we should be done with interviews on Thursday. Tough choices! We have had some great candidates, I really appreciate the enthusiasm that we have seen in the interviews for being involved in a research project. So what will be the next steps? Once we have completed the interviews, I will notify the selected students and send them a consent form, confidentiality agreement, and the syllabus for the course. Then I will have them registered for the lab course in summer.
Meanwhile, backstage we will be getting everything ready for the course and for the start of the project. I will order the digital recorders and send them along with an original letter for future participants, and some of my business cards that students can give to participants. Once I get access to the lab I will get that prepared and upload the readings and new syllabus.
On the LOC project our expert faculty members have been rating the earliest memories we sent them and we are starting to get them returned. So I will be able to start analyzing that soon.
Lee Stadtlander
Very interesting. As a Walden University student, majoring in psychology and headed to an NSF funded R.E.U. I will be watching with great interest!
ReplyDelete