Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Email Notifications

We have discovered a problem with email notifications in our blog, The Transparent Lab. If you want notifications and you have NOT received a notification of blogs posted in the last few days, you need to do an additional step. Please go to the blog: http://transparentpsylab.blogspot.com/
At the top right corner of the page click on SUBSCRIBE TO POSTS – choose ATOM

It will take you to another page- at the top of the page will be a box SUBSCRIBE NOW. At the bottom of the box is a link for Get the Transparent Lab delivered by email
If you click that a form will have you submit your email address and have you enter a word to eliminate spam from the blog
Thanks for being patient while we figure the blogging program out!

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited to hear about this project in real time. I am intersted in self efficacy, assertiveness and health efficacy!! Quite exciting and look forward to reading the blogs as they happen. I am beginning the work on my dissertation this quarter and reading the information about this project will be a motivator for me.

    Sincerely
    Mary Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Catherine,
    You should check out Schwarzer & Jerusalem (1995), it is the self efficiacy scale that we have been using - it definitely gets at the assertiveness angle. I am including the reference below, if you have trouble finding it, let me know and I can email it you. If you run across an assertiveness type of health efficiacy scale in your dissertation research - let me know?


    Schwarzer, R., & Jerusalem, M. (1995). Generalized Self-Efficacy scale. In J. Weinman, S. Wright, & M. Johnston, Measures in health psychology: A user’s portfolio. Causal and control beliefs (pp. 3-37). Windsor, England: NFER-NELSON

    ReplyDelete